Just another blog...

Sunday, October 09, 2005
On this day:

Google Reader is here :)

Google unveiled yet another tool...
Google Reader is here. I tried it out briefly. The interface is good and similar to GMail.

Somehow, I have never got myself using a syndication tool even though I read lots of blogs and other sites. I generally tend to visit the individual sites rather than using a tool. Might be because of the fact that I didn't like them very much. Maybe google reader will change me. I wish so :)

1 Comments:

  • A blog reader makes your life easy when you only want to read those blogs coz it does not show you the changes done to the look of the site or anything else..

    I use bloglines to read my favorites.

    By Blogger Mohanraj C Periyasamy, at 10/10/2005 2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home